These are the Top 10 songs for the week of September 28, 2015 as compiled by Billboard Magazine.
1) The Hills by The Weeknd
2) What Do You Mean? by Justin Bieber
3) Can’t Feel My Face by The Weeknd
4) Watch Me by Silento
5) Good For You by Selena Gomez featuring A$AP Rocky
6) Locked Away by R. City featuring Adam Levine
7) 679 by Fetty Wap featuring Remy Boyz
8) Cheerleader by OMI
9) Hotline Bling by Drake
10) Lean On by Major Lazer & DJ Snake featuring MO
These are the Top 10 Rap songs for the week of September 28, 2015 as compiled by Billboard Magazine.
1) Watch Me by Silento
2) 679 by Fetty Wap featuring Remy Boyz
3) Hotline Bling by Drake
4) My Way by Fetty Wap featuring Monty
5) Down Town by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis featuring Eric Nally, Melle Mel ….
6) Trap Queen by Fetty Wap
7) Hit The Quan by @iheartMemphis
8) See You Again by Wiz Khalifa featuring Charlie Puth
9) All Eyes On You by Meek Mill featuring Chris Brown and Nicki Minaj
10) Flex (Ooh Ooh Ooh) by Rich Homie Quan