Jazmin Thomas 20 Accounting Junior Monticello, Mississippi I think we have reliable resources here at…More
Quinton Chatman 21 Business Junior Moss Point, Mississippi I think it is the correct…More
Delsha Glover 19 Bio-Chemistry Sophomore Baton Rouge, Louisiana I plan on finding out more about…More
Amysa Hawkins 26 Child Development Junior Natchez, Mississippi No. I think racism will always…More
With all of the current situations with law enforcement recently, what are your thoughts concerning police officers?
Jazmin Edwards 19 Nursing Sophomore McComb, MS All police aren’t the same so I…More
Jameel Muhammad 22 Agribusiness Management Graduating Senior Detroit, Michigan I have a job at a…More
What issues do you think members of the newly crowned SGA Cabinet need to address in the 2016-2017 academic year?
BreAnna Moore 20 Biology Junior Natchez, Mississippi I would suggest activities that promote social growth…More
Angelica Wilson-Reid 21 Accounting Junior San Diego, California I went to New Orleans for…More
Word-On-The-Street: Why do you think it’s important to celebrate the accomplishments of African Americans during Black History Month?
Ti’Anna Foxworth 19 Political Science Sophomore Monticello, Mississippi I think it’s extremely important because…More
More Stories In WORD-ON-THE-STREET
- Do you think Alcorn’s security is advanced enough to ensure the safety of its students? WORD-ON-THE-STREET
- What legacy do you intend to leave at Alcorn State University? WORD-ON-THE-STREET
- With today’s Fashion Fads becoming more bizarre and broad, do you think that individuality will be easier to obtain? WORD-ON-THE-STREET
- Being that President Rankin will be departing from Alcorn in July, what do you think his legacy will be at ‘The Reservation’? WORD-ON-THE-STREET
- Word-On-The-Street: Do you think that the registration process has improved at Alcorn State University? WORD-ON-THE-STREET
- What are your plans after graduation? WORD-ON-THE-STREET
- What are your thoughts or concerns on President Elect Donald Trump’s Inauguration? WORD-ON-THE-STREET
- What issues do you think members of the newly crowned SGA Cabinet need to address in the 2016-2017 academic year? WORD-ON-THE-STREET