After nine months it doesn't stop there. After eighteen years it doesn't stop there. After she's gone home it still doesn't stop there. Train up a child in the way that he should go, so when he's old he will not depart from it. A mother's love never stops. It never ceases or waivers. It's forever, Never ending, Everlasting. Giving your last to someone who doesn't deserve it is love.To go out of your way for someone who doesn't deserve it islove. To push your dreams back just for this one little person. That's love. Late Nights. Early Mornings. That's love. No gas? We'll make it. That's love. I'm full but you're still hungry. That's love. That's a mother's love. Better yet, that's my momma's love.
- What are your thoughts about President Trump’s divisive words relating to Haiti and Nigeria?
- Be Your Own Brand
- The Perks of Being a Klutz
- Stereotyping in the Black Community
- What’s Happening? (January 30, 2018)
- Supernatural Rib
- Somebody Call 911
- SWAC Men’s Basketball Standings (December 15, 2017)
- SWAC Women’s Basketball Standings (December 15, 2017)
- Alcorn Confers 260 degrees at Fall 2017 Graduation