After nine months it doesn't stop there. After eighteen years it doesn't stop there. After she's gone home it still doesn't stop there. Train up a child in the way that he should go, so when he's old he will not depart from it. A mother's love never stops. It never ceases or waivers. It's forever, Never ending, Everlasting. Giving your last to someone who doesn't deserve it is love.To go out of your way for someone who doesn't deserve it islove. To push your dreams back just for this one little person. That's love. Late Nights. Early Mornings. That's love. No gas? We'll make it. That's love. I'm full but you're still hungry. That's love. That's a mother's love. Better yet, that's my momma's love.
- Alpha Chi Alpha 2018 Induction Ceremony (Alcorn State University)
- Album Review: KOD
- Artist Spotlight: J. Cole
- 5 Ways Cosmetics Affects Your Health
- Movie Review: Truth or Dare?
- Actor’s Spotlight: Lucy Hale
- Happy Birthday to the “Alcorn Ode”
- Alcorn Announces 2018 Prospective Graduates
- World News (April 30, 2018)
- Billboard’s Top Ten Songs of the Week (April 30, 2018)