After nine months it doesn't stop there. After eighteen years it doesn't stop there. After she's gone home it still doesn't stop there. Train up a child in the way that he should go, so when he's old he will not depart from it. A mother's love never stops. It never ceases or waivers. It's forever, Never ending, Everlasting. Giving your last to someone who doesn't deserve it is love.To go out of your way for someone who doesn't deserve it islove. To push your dreams back just for this one little person. That's love. Late Nights. Early Mornings. That's love. No gas? We'll make it. That's love. I'm full but you're still hungry. That's love. That's a mother's love. Better yet, that's my momma's love.
- Do you really need college to be successful?
- ASU Hosts Autumn Fest 2020
- Have you ever had a supernatural experience?
- NABJ Hosts Lunch and Learn
- Committed to Excellence
- Easy DIY Halloween Costumes
- Movie Review: Bill and Ted: Face the Music
- Actor’s Spotlight: Samara Weaving
- The Sounds of Dyn-O-Mite Performing at Alcorn’s Homecoming Halftime Against Savannah State University (2019)
- Alcorn State University Versus Southern University (SWAC Championship Game 2019)
- Top Ten Movies of the Week (October 30, 2020)