Live, Love, Laugh. A Life we live, With so many problems, Who do we run too? Who can solve em? Live, Love, Laugh. They say go have fun, But learn, Learn so that one day you can earn. But who said the road would be like this? Whose to say these problems must exist? Live-To remain alive, to continue to have life, But how can this be if we're taking each other's lives. How do we remain alive? Do we go to college & get a degree, Or do we follow the trend, Or can I just work on me? Love-An intense feeling of affection, One of the most profound emotions for human beings. Is love a profound emotion? Do we love each other the way we should? Can we tell when one's intentions are good? Laugh- A source of fun, amusement, or derision. Do we laugh because it makes us feel better, Or someone else worse? So as time revealed the answer to our questions We realized that they were just testing us. So in order to laugh, You love, In order to love, You live, Live, Love, Laugh.
- Do you really need college to be successful?
- Alcorn State University versus Grambling State University (2019)
- Alcorn State University versus Jackson State University 2019 (The Soul Bowl)
- World News (November 15, 2020)
- Girl’s Coalition Hosts Empowerment Seminar
- Alcorn Announces Spring/Fall 2020 Commencement
- How will you and your family celebrate Christmas in the midst of COVID-19?
- How to Accessorize Basic Outfits
- Wendalyn Towner: A True Go-getter
- Destyni Bowie Reporting for ASU TV-13
- Morgan Gill’s ‘Let ‘Em Know’ (November 15, 2020)