Tell me what has to give. What do I have to prove to you that this is the life I want? Nothing I do is good enough. Nothing is sufficient. I lose time after time. Now I question myself. I question you. I question us. Is happiness real? Did it ever exist? What's next? I hate the thought of losing you. But that's the only thing left. I sit and listen to everything you're saying but nothing adds up. Maybe our time is up. I didn't know love had an expiration date. I thought this was a different kind of love. A Forever Love. But maybe it's just like the rest. Maybe this was just a test. They say the grass is always greener on the other side. But I still wanna know. What's next?
- 5 Time Eastern Division Champs
- SWAC Football Standings/Week 12 (November 19, 2018)
- Ma’Rhonda Ratcliffe Reporting for ASU TV-13
- SGA and Sophomore Class Cabinet Hold Toy Drive
- Taylor Moses Reporting for ASU TV-13
- Cramming For Finals
- Movie Review: Sorry To Bother You
- Actor’s Spotlight: Tika Sumpter
- Amber Jones Brings #Dear20Something Seminar to Alcorn
- Album Review: LoVE me NOw?