Tell me what has to give. What do I have to prove to you that this is the life I want? Nothing I do is good enough. Nothing is sufficient. I lose time after time. Now I question myself. I question you. I question us. Is happiness real? Did it ever exist? What's next? I hate the thought of losing you. But that's the only thing left. I sit and listen to everything you're saying but nothing adds up. Maybe our time is up. I didn't know love had an expiration date. I thought this was a different kind of love. A Forever Love. But maybe it's just like the rest. Maybe this was just a test. They say the grass is always greener on the other side. But I still wanna know. What's next?
- Do you really need college to be successful?
- SWAC Softball Championship 2019
- Shippy Signs Contract with Colts
- Alcorn Announces Spring 2019 Graduates
- Album Review: When I Get Home
- Artist Spotlight: Solange
- Gamma Phi Presents “Pink-ish Week”
- SWAC Women’s Softball Standings (April 30, 2019)
- SWAC Men’s Baseball Standings (April 30, 2019)
- Billboard’s Top Ten Songs of the Week (April 30, 2019)
- Movie Review: SHAZAM!