Tell me what has to give. What do I have to prove to you that this is the life I want? Nothing I do is good enough. Nothing is sufficient. I lose time after time. Now I question myself. I question you. I question us. Is happiness real? Did it ever exist? What's next? I hate the thought of losing you. But that's the only thing left. I sit and listen to everything you're saying but nothing adds up. Maybe our time is up. I didn't know love had an expiration date. I thought this was a different kind of love. A Forever Love. But maybe it's just like the rest. Maybe this was just a test. They say the grass is always greener on the other side. But I still wanna know. What's next?
- Do you really need college to be successful?
- Alcorn State University versus Grambling State University (2019)
- Alcorn State University versus Jackson State University 2019 (The Soul Bowl)
- World News (November 15, 2020)
- Girl’s Coalition Hosts Empowerment Seminar
- Alcorn Announces Spring/Fall 2020 Commencement
- How will you and your family celebrate Christmas in the midst of COVID-19?
- How to Accessorize Basic Outfits
- Wendalyn Towner: A True Go-getter
- Destyni Bowie Reporting for ASU TV-13
- Morgan Gill’s ‘Let ‘Em Know’ (November 15, 2020)