Tell me what has to give. What do I have to prove to you that this is the life I want? Nothing I do is good enough. Nothing is sufficient. I lose time after time. Now I question myself. I question you. I question us. Is happiness real? Did it ever exist? What's next? I hate the thought of losing you. But that's the only thing left. I sit and listen to everything you're saying but nothing adds up. Maybe our time is up. I didn't know love had an expiration date. I thought this was a different kind of love. A Forever Love. But maybe it's just like the rest. Maybe this was just a test. They say the grass is always greener on the other side. But I still wanna know. What's next?
- What are your thoughts about President Trump’s divisive words relating to Haiti and Nigeria?
- Be Your Own Brand
- The Perks of Being a Klutz
- Stereotyping in the Black Community
- What’s Happening? (January 30, 2018)
- Supernatural Rib
- Somebody Call 911
- SWAC Men’s Basketball Standings (December 15, 2017)
- SWAC Women’s Basketball Standings (December 15, 2017)
- Alcorn Confers 260 degrees at Fall 2017 Graduation