Tell me what has to give. What do I have to prove to you that this is the life I want? Nothing I do is good enough. Nothing is sufficient. I lose time after time. Now I question myself. I question you. I question us. Is happiness real? Did it ever exist? What's next? I hate the thought of losing you. But that's the only thing left. I sit and listen to everything you're saying but nothing adds up. Maybe our time is up. I didn't know love had an expiration date. I thought this was a different kind of love. A Forever Love. But maybe it's just like the rest. Maybe this was just a test. They say the grass is always greener on the other side. But I still wanna know. What's next?
- Do you really need college to be successful?
- World News (October 30, 2020)
- Lambda Sigma Nu: The New Kid on the Block
- ASU Hosts Autumn Fest 2020
- Have you ever had a supernatural experience?
- NABJ Hosts Lunch and Learn
- Committed to Excellence
- Easy DIY Halloween Costumes
- Movie Review: Bill and Ted: Face the Music
- Actor’s Spotlight: Samara Weaving
- The Sounds of Dyn-O-Mite Performing at Alcorn’s Homecoming Halftime Against Savannah State University (2019)